Wednesday, February 27, 2008

ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW IS....

NACHOS!!!!!!!


haha. random but ever since that dinner i had with Abraham, Thanks mate for a great dinner, :) or maybe the lunch i had with my Pappie at Hard Rock Cafe *salivating*...

i just can't stop thinking bout it. It come and goes,teasing with my mind..with it's yummilicious cheese with sour cream ...and and guacamole...and and salsa sauce too.

MY GOSH. tell me la, who can resist NACHOS.
Heck,I CANNOT.


well, somehow i feel that i am going to have it soon, pretty soon, real soon ...vewy vewy soon!

parents coming down to KL, woot woot!>)





oh well, as for the Business Admin project, my group has decided to sell...
CHOCOLATE BROWNIES.
One of my group members, Marcus, he's the baker.
I've tasted it and it is really, really GOOD.
eh, not trying to give good comments aight, honestly it's good. YUMS.
I had a feeling we're gonna have GOOD business. mwehehehehehe




NOTICE:

well, i have just change my lay out, ppl. so somehow,
technically this blog is under construction, navigation wise.
Don't worry, updates memang ada hoho
so, soweee if it's a little confusing.
But then, please do bare with me for a little while cos i need to get use to the coding
hehehe thanks MWAHHHH!! :)








nachos maniac,
nana.

No comments: