Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Release me."

to my current precious - Sociology.

you're so not gonna let me go,right?
everyday you need my caress over your solid body,
you made me use my brain so much that you left me exhausted.
sometimes, the questions you throw at me left me speechless.
one more month and this is over.
i just can't wait to scribble all over your body on that final day,
throwing all the words that you've taunted me for the whole 7 weeks.
on that final day, i'm free.
free from you.
WHEEEEEE!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahhhhhh!!!
as busy as a bee,
buzzing around like nobody business.

to someone faraway:

i'm so sorry that i've forgotten your special day.
i felt real bad and i promise i will make it up to you when you're finally back here.
there's a surprise, i'm not saying it.
it just slipped my mind on that bloody night.
i was so dead tired from work.
i know you've tried so hard to gain back what you've lost, i am not blind, i can see it.
but can you see that i am trying as well.
i do care a lot about you but how am i going to show you when you're not here.
but you shall see it, soon.
it is not easy ... you're part of me, part of me that i cannot let go or let it be.
hurting you is not going to make me feel better.
but giving you this chance, giving us this chance ... i know we can make something out of it.

love,
sabrina.

alrighty,
gotta catch my beauty sleep.
nights people.

dead tired,
nana

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ps. said...

O_O nana ok ge? *hughug* i shall telepon u soon ok! saya tak free minggu ini and next week lagi! finals grrr! must see u before i leave.. sigh take care! :)

jangan emo!

nananananananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
shopping soon yo! XD

hugs/hugs/hugs/hugs,
Anak. :)