Saturday, May 10, 2008

i'll always have you, just like a tattoo.



oh yeah, i've finally decided.

i'm gonna get tattooed. yes ppl, TATTOO!


mwehehehehe .. with the design i always had on my mind ..which is a lizard, scorpion or bunch of stars on my ankle. i think it's awesome.


i'm not sure about the design yet ... but pretty sure i want it either by the ankle or my back near shoulder. hmmm ... can't seem to make up my mind now yet.

i heard it's gonna hurt like hell, but heck .. i seriously want it. mwehehehe!!!

uh huh, good girl gone bad. but then, i was never a good girl. ooppsiee! terbongkar rahsia! =P

/scribble scribble

tattooo ...piercing ...change of wardrobe.



oh yeah, on the 18th till 25th May, i'll be in S'pore ...enjoying my last week of holiday.


let's just say, the thought of it it's so much fun ...but then, when i looked at the current currency exchange rate, i wanted to faint. It has increased adee .. 2.3 something i guess. sheesh, doubled! so yeah, this trip to s'pore im not looking forward to go anyways. Just to teman me godmum. /pouts


the one im looking forward to is my Phuket trip weiihhh ..haha i just love my half hometown, Thailand. currency exchange rate i think is still the same as ever and hell yeah, shopping paradise ... most importantly, thai hunks! so the yummilicious haha! /drooooling.


Just look at him, P'Aum Atichart. so hella fine.






P'Aum, ruk khun maak maak na! jub jub!!!!! hehe =D
/drool even more.

so yeah, I JUST CAN'T WAIT!



/wobble wobble.



somehow, im gonna travel much now that my passport sudah revived. haha is time to exploit it. mwehehehe ..

/evil smirk.

toodles~


bikini chick on the loose,
nana.

No comments: