Thursday, May 22, 2008

yesterday once more.


hey,hi peeps.

GREETINGS FROM SINGAPORE!!!


it's a SHOPPING galore for me hehehe ...
the clothes here are hella cheap ..my goodness.
obviously, if you don't convert it back to M'sia ringgit or you won't be able to...shop. at.all.

and yups, on all the overrated rumors ...about S'pore being a very clean country with efficient facilities and stuff ...yada yada yada.... are not only rumors...it is CLEAN and SATISFYING.
-________-''
*psst .. M'sia please la .. buck-up and improve the bloody country. sheesh!

it can be consider as a very satisfying holiday for a week ..geez.
hence, i'm thinking about applying a job here after grad ...S'pore is my 2nd consideration. =]

leaving S'pore soon. feeling a little ... sad.
obviously is not the shopping but the time i spent here ...
spending time with my godmum's family ... it's awesome ..
it's just like when i was small ... the warm fuzzy feeling inside ..

i'm loved. =]


sigh .. semester starting real soon .. and i'm all lazy to even check my schedule for my new sem ...
so the DEMOTIVATED.
what the heck is wrong with me?
hence, i blame it all on my holiday ..
/roar.


oh, on random note .. im hella broke. PFFT!!!!
aight, ciao~


so the pokai,
nana

No comments: