Sunday, June 1, 2008

big girls don't cry.



pardon me for not updating my blog ...
short semester just started ..and heck, the schedule is jam-packed like a sardin can.
i can't even breathe normally and i breathe twice the speed ...
sheesh .. it's just started and it's already very suffocating enough.


although i'm taking 2 subjects this sem ..but 2 enough to kill my brain and leave me brain dead by the end of it. oh well, every week ... there's test ..and there's team project and there's final exam .. all in 1 month period.


so the nyawa-nyawa ikan adee ..













aihhh .. so stressful these days ..and to those who says studying is freaking easy to me right now .. im so gonna HEADSHOT that person. hmph! >(












on random note:
i'm in those Jappie mood now ... Jdorama the BEST!

aight ... toodles people, update later ...
/bang




harajuku girl,
nana.

No comments: