Tuesday, August 5, 2008

call me Princess, thank you very much. :)

this post inspired by kon-kon.
as we were chatting in msn, he said "hmmmm, i just thought about something last night, you're like living a reverse-harlem anime drama."

LOL
truthfully, i ain't that pretty or some girl that pop-out from FHM.
but to me, it's personality that counts.
perhaps, little did i know, my personality actually attracts these people.
oh, grow up. stop snickering, laugh or snort, you people.

LOL

i'm no angel but i do love making people enjoy my company when i'm with them.
hence, i'm unpredictable and mad.
full of madness, sakainess and oh yeah, i'm cheeky.

and oh, these people(read:guys) actually made me realized a few stuff 'bout people and life.
hoho sounded deep but yeah, i think i actually use my brain to think a while instead of oozing around the house. hell yeah, im the pro oozer here. and i'm sure somebody would happily second that sentence. XD

i would like to say im glad i've bumped into these people that ...emmm ...:

>> saved me from my confused self and overcome my tainted past.
>> shows me maturity and to talk using my brains instead of boobs.

>>made me realized that everyone deserve a second chance and not being judgemental.

>>reminded me that long distance relationship needed full commitment and trust.
>>reminded me that guys are also human and yes, they're also emotionally weak at times./pats i'm here, aight. xoxo

p/s: and i think, kon kon ... true, i memang live in reverse-harlem world. LOL
alahhhhh you also enjoy my madness whenever we hang out la. donk.

i'm a happy girl.
roar!


o-hime-sama,
nana.

2 comments:

lucinda said...

She is really a happy girl,a lot of happy women on****seekingbbw.com***where you can find many Sexy, Curvy, Classy Women, open minded plus couples, hot big guys, also nice fat admirers, even some celebs.

Julian said...

happy for you =D