Saturday, August 2, 2008

Funeral for a friend.

seriously, i just don't get it.
she always contradict her words and when she knows that she's wrong ...
she'll start saying hurtful words.

she is the one that kononnya encourage sharing problems and talk to her when i'm having confusion or whatsoever.
but when i did have such situations, there she goes ... blames, calling me names, shoot me with MK-16 and gave me the i-told-you-so look.
and oh, favourite bullet - relate my not-related matters to my faith & beliefs.

sometimes i do wonder, why do i even bother to please her?

im out of ideas.
im so worned out.
im numb.
and heck, i don;t freaking bother anymore.
BIAK PI.

okays, done ranting.
hey,hi. byes.


dilemma dotter,
nana.

1 comment:

Jarod Yong said...

I wonder who this person is...
Perhaps she may not be the best person for you to spend so much time with.
Perhaps it is time you gave her a piece of your mind before walking away...