Friday, August 29, 2008

he said, she said.


i've been wondering, am i selfish?

is it wrong feeling suffocated when people sorta expect me to spend more time with them when i feel like i would love to have my own personal time?

or am i just being plain selfish and inconsiderate?


some people would make a big deal out of it.

all i want is some personal time.
wrong?

sigh. i feel so bad.

i'm a witch.

definitely.


if online also wrong, i dunno wad to say adee.
lazy.

life is not a fairy tale.

i'm just a simple practical girl.

not your typical girl who's hoping for a prince.

/snort.

these days, i'm :
constipated.

frisky.

cranky.


oh book, book where art thou, book?

i need to grab couple of books and lock myself in a room.
ahhhhh ...bliss.

don't get me wrong people.
i love you people.

maybe i am just having some pms/mood swing.

or tired.

i'm sorry if i ever, EVER upset you people, k?


yours truly,
nana.

3 comments:

Jarod Yong said...

Dont worry, Sabrina...
I'm sure you'll get over this stage of deression & rise up like a rainbow after the rain!
=)

Karl Lim Eng Hong said...

"It doesn't matter what other people thinks about you, it's how you think of yourself", I think you said something similar to me before. And I'm just giving it back to you now :)

Karl Lim Eng Hong said...

Tagged you! Click here