Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HE'S GONE ...


Hello Peeps,
sorry for lack of updates. Had many things on my mind now ...
i've lost someone dear to me ...
my godfather whom i'm close to, sorta my 2nd dad.
when i heard the news of his death,
im flooded with sadness, regrets and emptiness.

i know and i know that, people will die one day ..but it's hard to accept the reality of it when it hits u, all of a sudden. i though i was fine, until i saw him, lying there in the coffin ... and i know, when i greet him ..he will not answer back. he's gone, forever. hence this post, im gonna dedicated it to him, my loving and uber funny godfather, Jimmy Lim.


Dear ah Leh,

all these while, from the moment ah Bo accepted the offer of babysitting me, you have showered me with love and care. You have treated me like your second daughter. I remember those time ... each time you came back from sailing, you would take me out ...and spend time with me and ah Bo.


I remember ... when i was in kindergarten, you wake up early in the morning just to prepare my breakfast, which is our favourite, AMERICAN BREAKFAST. those sunnyside-up eggs, hams, toasted bread, sausage and orange juice. Then, you would send me to kindergarten on your old honda bike with me in between u and ahbo.


i remember ... those days when I always whining on going out, buy this and that and you would just gave in to me ...i remember those time when you would just sat there on the bench looking at me playing in the playground ...i remember those time when u would just sat down there and looked after me when i'm cycling.


i remember ...those time when each time you came back from sailing, you would bought me gifts and gave me money when you, yourself not enough to spend.


i know, ah leh. i have never spend much time with u ever since i've got to college. and i'm regretting it still, now. how i wish i can turn back time but ...i know i cannot. It broke my heart the last time i saw you ...as u looked ...shrunk and withering away. i know ...you would be leaving us soon but i always hope for not that soon.


ah leh, for the time i've lost, i will spend more time with ah bo and ming jie. I will, i promise. Cos i know deep down, no matter how many times u have argued with ah bo and even jie, you still love them and cherish them ...and i will for sure, take care of myself to make you proud of me as i live on my days. take care there and enjoy your "sailing", captain. I Love You, and the memories of us ...will live on ...in my mind ..and my heart.


love,
siewsiew.


it's painful to accept the fact that ...
i won't get to see him, touch him or hear his voice but then he is there ...in my heart,im sure.


sorry, such a sad post. im still ...emo-ing.mourning.grieving.whatever.


lost-in-the-memories,
nana.

No comments: