Monday, April 21, 2008

IM NOT DEAD ...YET


hello people,

hoho i'm not dead yet ...

just that i've caught a LAZY bug which prevented me from doing anything which includes updating my blog. hehe
these days i've been procrastinating a lot, constipated and lazy.


oh wells, UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES.


1. THANKS MUMMIE for renewing my passport so i can go for holidays. woot woot ... S'pore & Phuket, HERE I COME. XOXO


2. THANKS PAPPIE for an awesome dinner for me bday. XOXO


3. THANKS Alan for being such a sweet popcorn. He gave me a Mickey tote bag for pressie. awesome ,seriously. hugs.


4. THANKS E12, for the wonderful jacket i've been drooling on for weeks =]

Most of all, thanks for being such a lovely cell group that no matter how emo i am, you ppl just cheered me up. <3<3


okays, the happiness ends there and stresssness(??) starts here:


MY FINAL EXAMS STARTS ON 28th APRIL!!!


so the demotivated now ... but have to start studying or my pappie is so gonna kill me and there goes my holiday.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!


i'm SOOOoooooOOooo not gonna let that happen.
alright, for my holiday trips, i'm gonna work my butts off.


/put on specs.


byebye lazy bum, hello misonerdie.


BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.


couldn't-care-bout-nething-but-HOLIDAYS,
nana



No comments: