Wednesday, May 13, 2009

" Deeper conversation."




short story:


he said, " i admit, i have feelings for you knowing you're flirtatious."

she said, " i understand your feeling but is not mutual."

he said, " i am confused, but the feeling is there and growing."

she said, " Don't fall for me, i'm heartless. Guys are like t-shirts to me, that are to be change when it gets old or torn. I can do anything to make the game seems real."

he said, " People said i'm stupid for showing over the top care for you. Stupid for being there for you all the time when you're down because you will never look my way."

she said, " i cherish you in a different way, but it is not the way that you've expected."

he said, " i'm speechless and my mind went totally blank because i cannot keep up with you. You're beyond what i've expected."

she said, " this is me, hence i told you off, don't fall for me."

dead silence.
she said, " you're better off without me."

with that,she turned, walked away and never look back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a very calm and soothing song dedicated to someone faraway ...
deeper conversation by Yuna, local artist. her voice is awesome ..calm, soothing and soulful.
Is your favourite colour blue?
Do you always tell the truth?
Do you believe in outerspace?
And im learning you

Is your skin as tanned as mine?
Does your hair flow sideways?
Did someone took a portion of your heart?
And im learning you

And if you dont mind
Can you tell me
All your hopes and fears
and Everything that you believe in
Would you make a difference in the world
I'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
Only you can make me

I let my guard down for you
And in time you will too

if you dont mind
Can you tell me
All your hopes and fears
and Everything that you believe in
Would you make a difference in the world
I'd love for you to take me to a deeper conversation
Only you can make me

Deeper Conversation
let me



on random notes: i am still craving for caramel popcorn, mind you. thank god, that this year passes by so fast with a blink of an eye ..is already may, which mean i am graduating soon ..woohoo! excited moving to a new place, it's a nice apartment ... a place i can call home at last. silence, peaceful and blue sky. Now this is what i call, HOME.

hosea's wife,
nana.

3 comments:

Andy Goh said...

Congratulations! (:

chubby-monster said...

huh? congrats me on wad?

Andy Goh said...

Congrats you on 2 things - 1. that you're eating well 2. you're moving to a new place! (: