Wednesday, May 6, 2009

" so silence, no violence."


I've learn to lose
I've learn to win
Turn my face against the wind

I will move fast
I will move slow
Take me where I have to go.

it's funny how it seems to be real but it's unreal.
emotions definitely can make you delusional.
emotions can break one down.
don't believe it?
try let your emotions get to you and you will know what i mean.

but then, once you get hold of it, you're winning the game.
you'll see beyond emotions, you'll see truth. you'll see reality.
you'll see the white background instead of a black spot in the middle.

im building a concrete heart, a shield against it.
a shield that once get me through everything.
Just sunshine
And blue sky
This is all i get
For living in here.

back to basic ... sunshine and blue sky ...

laughter beats everything in the world,
nana

1 comment:

Andy Goh said...

you'll have my full support, Sabrina!