Sunday, May 10, 2009

" midnight coward."




in the room, it's certainly love at first slightly drunk.
you used to be someone that i cannot keep up with.
excuses. plain immaturity. distance. playful.
hence, it just ends there with a simple silence for 6 months.
6 months later, you walked back into my life.
but with my back facing you, you were shunned by the coldness.

3 years, you've proven me wrong.
3 years, effortlessly trying to reach me.
3 years, you're a changed person.
3 years, you were right there in front of me.
3 years, i kept a distance between us.
3 years, suffocated with the feelings inside.
but now, i am someone you cannot keep up with.
what's your middle name?
how do we play this game?

3 months later,
when you're within my reach.
show me.
show me that things will turn out great.
reach out to me.
convince me.
i'll look your way once again.
and i will walk back to you with an open arms.

i can see what's coming,
but i'm not saying it.

roller coaster ride in the mist,
nana.

1 comment:

Dangerous Variable said...

pretty emotional post... something wrong with your love life..?